I FOUND IT AGAIN YES
i was scrolling and i nearly had a subliminal heart attack when i saw it.
your argument is invalid based upon the previous research that I get some on the regular and you’re a little douche
Things I Miss In Comics: Peter Parker
tumblr during autumn, more like
i wanna go for walks in the middle of the night but i also dont want to die ya feel
just girly things
so I was randomly exploring google earth like I do in my spare time and I stumbled across this tiny island here
so I click on the pictures and
WAIT A SECOND
nearly burst into tears
Every fucking weeaboo song put into one
Bad Apple, Cruel Angel’s Thesis, Butterfly, Ievan Polkka, Matryoshka, and the Lucky Star theme all squished into one this is what it fucking sounds like
this is what plays as you fall into hell
How to not-so-subtly flirt with your crush (by Misha Collins)
- Make a light joke preferably about your non-existent wardrobe change. If he laughs then you’re off to a good start.
- If you’re an actor, casually talk about the character you play and emphasise the things you don’t like about said character like his voice, or say, how bad his posture is. Your crush will laugh at that, guaranteed.
- Deliberately humiliate yourself in front of your crush. Read your old resume for instance. Use an Indorussian accent. Good for you if your crush actually has accent kinks for this will evoke doubling-over laughter.
- Mime your auditions back in the day. Do not forget to do so with that Indorussian accent your crush apparently loves so much.
- Make cute effeminate movements with your leg to showcase your dancing skills. Also, keep using your Indorussian accent. He won’t get tired of it.
- Take a break from humiliating yourself for a few seconds. Smile at his direction. His all-encompassing laughter will be vital to ensure how well you are faring at this point in your flirtation.
- After resting, return to your regular Indorussian accent programming. Exploit it. Your crush will probably have a stomachache by the end of your flirting session but it will be worth it.
- Make a joke about riding horses or just animals in general and how you’re fine with that as long as said animals are asleep. Bonus again if he doubles over from laughter.
- Indignantly point out how he never missed your character when he was stewing in Purgatory. It will fluster him and you will be rewarded with something refreshing: an embarrassed smile.
- If your crush gives you a big box containing sunflowers as a form of apology from ignoring your character back in Season 8, accept graciously and make another witty comeback. Ensuing laughter from him will be precious and golden.